If you want to view your complete store visit history and payment history, log in to your account online (not the app) by going to app.survey.com. Login with the email and password you use for the app.
The first thing you'll see is the Payment Center. If you're not on the payment center, just click the link on the left menu.
Scroll down until you see a table called "Completed Visit History". The table includes every assignment you've ever uploaded. You can sort by project name, date, status, payment amount, and payment date.
You can also export your history, and you can choose the start and end date. The export controls can be found at the bottom of the page.
If you see "N/A" in the payment date, that means you haven't been paid for the visit. A few reasons for that:
- If the assignment was approved, you either:
- Haven't requested the payment
- Have requested, but the payment hasn't processed yet
- If the assignment is Pending or Needs Senior QA, that means you uploaded it but we haven't finished the review process yet
- The assignment may have been for $0 (e.g. training surveys, brand ambassador registration)
- The assignment was Disqualified or Invalidated
Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to Support in the Messages feature of the app.