Welcome to Survey! Please read this guide because it answers the most common questions we get. Understanding how everything works from day one will make your experience much better.
Getting Paid for Your Work - How It Works and How Long It Takes
Effective 5/8/2020, you get paid seven days from when you upload your assignment. Assignments get approved six days from when you upload them. Once approved, you can request a payment in the app, and payment requests get processed by 11:59pm EST the following day. Learn more here.
How Do I Get Paid?
We pay via PayPal. That is the only way. We do not offer direct deposits, Venmo, paper checks, Western Union, or anything else.
When you have a balance that you can request (remember, visits are approved eight business days from when you upload them) you request the payment through the app.
What Kind of Projects Do You Offer?
The most common projects are:
- Audits: Enter data and take photos of our clients’ products and promotions you find in stores.
- Merchandising: Set up promotional displays, restock shelves, add stickers to products, and more. Some of these require us to ship materials to you.
- Resets: Remove old products and replace them with new ones during your 4-8 hour shift
- Product Demos: Complete 3-5 hour product demonstrations.
- Brand Ambassador / Sell-Ins: Build brand and product awareness and help store managers place orders. These usually require you to print materials.
- Community Sampling: In addition to completing an audit, you also purchase certain products (and get reimbursed as long as you follow the instructions!)
The app shows the available locations, requirements, deadlines, and pay. You get to choose which ones you’d like to do.
How Will I Know What to Do?
We publish easy-to-follow instructions in the app. Instructions include reference photos, diagrams, examples, and other details you might need.
How Do I Get Assigned To Projects?
1. Claiming: On the Available list, look for "Instantly Claim and Go". Stores listed there are yours for the claiming. You sign up and have to complete the store visit by the deadline. Deadlines vary by project and are always clearly stated.
2. Requesting: You can find projects by going to the Available section of the app. When you’re interested in a project, open it in the app, choose a store, and select Request.
3. Direct from Survey: Survey reps will message you about available assignments. These may be in the form of "Offers", which are a group of stores you can complete over several hours or days.
How Can I Get Started Today?
Go to the Available tab in the app, find a project, and claim or request a store. If you don’t see anything available, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you find something.