Welcome to Survey! Please read this guide because it answers the most common questions we get. Understanding how everything works from day one will make your experience much better.
Getting Paid for Your Work - How It Works and How Long It Takes
How Do I Get Paid?
You get paid by direct deposit or by having your money put on a pre-paid debit card through our payment processing partner, Openforce.
To learn more about direct deposit and pre-paid debit card payment options, and to enroll, please visit this page: https://merchandiser.survey.com/openforce
When Will I Get Paid?
Completed assignments get approved six days after you complete them (assuming everything was done correctly). Once approved, you can request a payment in the app. Direct deposit and pre-paid debit card payments get completed 1-2 business days after your request. If you request your payment before 4pm EST, you get paid the next business day. If you request your payment between 4:01pm EST and 11:59pm EST, you get paid two business days later.
What Kind of Projects Do You Offer?
The most common projects are:
- Audits: Enter data and take photos of our clients’ products and promotions you find in stores.
- Merchandising: Set up promotional displays, restock shelves, add stickers to products, and more. Some of these require us to ship materials to you.
- Resets: Remove old products and replace them with new ones during your 4-8 hour shift
- Product Demos: Complete 3-5 hour product demonstrations.
- Brand Ambassador / Sell-Ins: Build brand and product awareness and help store managers place orders. These usually require you to print materials.
- Community Sampling: In addition to completing an audit, you also purchase certain products (and get reimbursed as long as you follow the instructions!)
The app shows the available locations, requirements, deadlines, and pay. You get to choose which ones you’d like to do.
How Will I Know What to Do?
We publish easy-to-follow instructions in the app. Instructions include reference photos, diagrams, examples, and other details you might need.
How Do I Get Assigned To Projects?
1. Claiming: On the Available list, look for "Instantly Claim and Go". Stores listed there are yours for the claiming. You sign up and have to complete the store visit by the deadline. Deadlines vary by project and are always clearly stated.
2. Requesting: You can find projects by going to the Available section of the app. When you’re interested in a project, open it in the app, choose a store, and select Request.
3. Direct from Survey: Survey reps will message you about available assignments. These may be in the form of "Offers", which are a group of stores you can complete over several hours or days.
How Can I Get Started Today?
Go to the Available tab in the app, find a project, and claim or request a store. If you don’t see anything available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find something.