When you open your profile (tap the menu button and choose My Profile), you may see a section called "Ratings". If you don't see this section, it is because you have not been active enough to generate a rating.
Your Reliability Rating
Your reliability rating is your completion rate. It's a simple calculation of assignments completed vs. total assignments. If, during your time as a Survey Merchandiser, you had had 100 total assignments and completed 80 of them, then your rating would 80 because your completed 80% of your assignments.
The app displays the rating as stars. The number of stars equals your completion rate * 5. In the above example, an 80% completion rate would be displayed as 4 stars.
What Decreases the Reliability Rating?
The only way your rating will decrease is if you miss assignments.
An assignment is considered missed if:
- It expires
- You delete it from the app
- You ask us to delete it but do not provide a valid reason for not being able to complete it
How to Improve and Maintain a High Reliability Rating
The best way to maintain a strong Reliability Rating is to complete your assignments. The best way to do that is to only take on assignments you are sure you can complete by the deadline. If you have an emergency or anything that will prevent you from completing an assignment by the deadline, you should contact us as soon as possible.
What Does NOT Affect Your Reliability Rating
The following do not increase or decrease your rating:
- Deleting store requests
- Declining all or some stores from an offer
- Assignments that get removed because the project is paused or stopped for some reason
If you think that an assignment is hurting your score but shouldn't be, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or messaging us in the app. If you message us through the app, choose the Support option.
If your Reliability Score drops below 2.5, you will not be able to claim stores. You will have to request stores and get assigned by someone from Survey. Please note that while you are waiting to hear from Survey, the stores may get claimed by reps with better ratings and no longer be available.
This rating is based on the types of projects you've completed. The more types you've completed, the higher your score.
This is an experimental rating that does not currently factor into the assignment process. It measures the overall quality of the responses based on the following factors from each individual response you upload:
- Completion Percentage: Missed steps or unanswered questions will lower your response quality.
- Changes: If our Quality Assurance team has to change any information you uploaded (e.g. fixing typos, entering information you omitted by finding it in the photos, moving information entered for the wrong product to the correct one, etc.) that lowers your score
- Having to return to a store to complete requirements will lower your score.
If you don't have a rating...
If you don't see your rating on the profile page, it is because you haven't completed enough assignments recently for us to calculate the rating accurately. To have a rating, you must have been assigned five or more stores.
If you have any questions about your rating, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or messaging us through the app (choose Support).