Welcome to Survey.com! Please read this getting started guide and find answers to some basic questions. We look forward to helping you get paid to complete projects in local stores.
What Kind of Projects Do You Offer?
The most common projects are:
- Audits: Enter data and take photos of our clients’ products and promotions you find in stores
- Merchandising: Set up promotional displays, restock shelves, add stickers to products, and more
- Resets: Remove old products and replace them with new ones during your 4-8 hour shift
- Product Demos: Complete 3-5 hour product demonstrations
- Brand Ambassador: Build brand and product awareness and help store managers place orders
The app shows the available locations, requirements, deadlines, and pay. You get to choose which ones you’d like to do.
Are There Instructions?
We publish easy-to-follow instructions in the app. Instructions include reference photos, diagrams, examples, and other details you might need.
How Much Will I Get Paid?
Most audit, merchandising, and brand ambassador projects pay between $5 and $25 per store. Resets and product demos pay around $15 per hour.
How Do I Get Paid?
We have three pay periods per month. You request a payment through the app, and you’ll get paid in the next pay period. Here’s a link to the payment schedule.
How Do I Get Assigned To Projects?
Two ways: Requesting or Claiming stores. You can claim stores from projects listed in the "Instantly Claim and Go" section. All others need to be requested. Here's how they work:
1. Claiming: On the Available list, look for "Instantly Claim and Go". Stores listed there are yours for the claiming. You sign up and have to complete the store visit by the deadline. Deadlines vary by project and are always clearly stated.
2. Requesting: You can find projects by going to the Available section of the app. When you’re interested in a project, open it in the app, choose a store, and select Request.
Our Field Managers review the requests and make the assignments. Because multiple people request each store, you won’t get every one that you request.
Field Managers will also contact you by email, text, and through the app to let you know about available projects.
How Can I Get Started Today?
Go to the Available tab in the app, find a project, and claim or request a store. If you don’t see anything available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find something.