Welcome to Survey! Please read this guide because it answers the most common questions we get. Understanding how everything works from day one will make your experience much better.
Getting Paid for Your Work - How It Works and How Long It Takes
Visits are approved on a fixed schedule. Assuming the information and pictures you uploaded are accurate and complete, and there are no revisions outstanding, your visit will be approved eight business days from when you upload it.
- Visits are approved* eight business days from when you upload them (business days do not include holidays or weekends)
- Once approved, you must request a payment through the app
- The payments get made in the next available payment processing period
- Payment request periods end at 11:59pm EST on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month
Here's an example:
If you uploaded a visit on 5/14, it would be approved on 5/24. If you requested it that day, it would be part of the payment request period ending 6/1. Those payments get made on 6/3, 6/4, and 6/5.
Here is a link to a page with more information and a table showing when your visits will get approved and paid based on when you upload: Visit Approval and Payment Schedule
Here is a link to the main Payment Support Page where you can browse the other articles.
* Not all visits get approved. If your visit is missing information, or if the instructions were not followed, we will message you about it. In some cases you may need to return to the store. In some cases, the visits will not be approved.
How Do I Get Paid?
We pay via PayPal. That is the only way. We do not offer direct deposits, Venmo, paper checks, Western Union, or anything else.
When you have a balance that you can request (remember, visits are approved eight business days from when you upload them) you request the payment through the app.
What Kind of Projects Do You Offer?
The most common projects are:
- Audits: Enter data and take photos of our clients’ products and promotions you find in stores.
- Merchandising: Set up promotional displays, restock shelves, add stickers to products, and more. Some of these require us to ship materials to you.
- Resets: Remove old products and replace them with new ones during your 4-8 hour shift
- Product Demos: Complete 3-5 hour product demonstrations.
- Brand Ambassador / Sell-Ins: Build brand and product awareness and help store managers place orders. These usually require you to print materials.
The app shows the available locations, requirements, deadlines, and pay. You get to choose which ones you’d like to do.
Are There Instructions?
We publish easy-to-follow instructions in the app. Instructions include reference photos, diagrams, examples, and other details you might need.
How Do I Get Assigned To Projects?
1. Claiming: On the Available list, look for "Instantly Claim and Go". Stores listed there are yours for the claiming. You sign up and have to complete the store visit by the deadline. Deadlines vary by project and are always clearly stated.
2. Requesting: You can find projects by going to the Available section of the app. When you’re interested in a project, open it in the app, choose a store, and select Request.
3. Direct from Survey: Survey reps will message you about available assignments. These may be in the form of "Offers", which are a group of stores you can complete over several hours or days.
How Can I Get Started Today?
Go to the Available tab in the app, find a project, and claim or request a store. If you don’t see anything available, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you find something.