You are expected to conduct yourself with a high degree of professionalism. Much of what follows may seem like commonsense -- as it should -- but please read it carefully to make sure you're clear on the expectations.
In addition to the expectations explained in the Survey.com Code of Conduct, here are a few guidelines to follow during your reset.
- Always follow the instructions from your Reset Team Lead
- Be respectful and maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times:
- Do not argue with your Team Lead or the other team members
- Do not talk back to your Team Lead
- Do not roll your eyes or demean your Team Lead or other team members
- If you are unsure what to do, or don't understand the terminology, ask your Team Lead for help or clarification.
- Do not text or use your phone for anything other than work purposes.
A few other things:
What you should do if you find yourself in a confrontational situation:
Excuse yourself for a moment, step away, and contact us immediately. Make sure you include a description of what happened in the comments section at the end of the project.
What you should do if you need to leave the store (for an emergency, etc.)
Inform the Reset Team Lead and contact us immediately.
If this happens, you still have to finish completing the in-app documentation. Make sure you explain when you left and the reason in the comments section at the end of the project instructions.