The Survey.com Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct describes a set of expectations about how you should conduct yourself as a registered user with Survey.com. In summary, we expect you to be professional, courteous, and respectful at all times. This includes when you interact with Survey.com staff, store personnel, shoppers, and other people assigned to the same store visit.
Please note that this message is a reminder of the general guidelines associated with your Survey.com account. It's always good to brush up on the basics from time to time. As long as you understand the following and act accordingly, your account will remain in good standing.
Thank you for reading and please feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to deactivate your Survey.com account at any time and without warning. That means you will not be able to use our platform to find and complete retail services projects. You will still have access to your visit and payment histories, message archives, and other features.
The following is a list of things that can lead to having your account suspended or deactivated. This list is not all-inclusive.
- Complaints from store managers about your behavior
- Abusive behavior towards Survey.com employees, including messages sent through the Survey Merchandiser app, social media, third party forum posts, text messages, or emails
- Fraudulent activity, including, but not limited to:
- Location spoofing
- Entering false information in response to project questions
- Reusing photos from previous visits
- Providing false information when registering
- Consistently poor store visit response quality
- Frequent missed visits
- Excessive deadline extension requests
- Holding assignments open for excessive periods of time
- Sharing a device with another registered user
- Bringing a weapon into a store
- Attempting to complete a store visit while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Contacting a Survey.com client for any reason
- Contacting the corporate office of a retailer unless specifically told to do so by us
- Failure to pick up materials shipped to you
- Selling or listing for sale items you were required to purchase to complete your visit that have been or will be reimbursed by Survey.com (on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc.)
- Violating the referral terms of service:
The person you refer:
- Must be someone who does not already have an account with Survey.com
- Must have a unique phone number
- Must have a unique email address
- Must have a unique device ID (two or more Survey.com users may not share a device)