By default, you should receive push notifications when you've been assigned a location.
If you're not receiving these notifications then it's likely that your notifications are disabled for your app. You may turn these notifications back on by using the following steps:
- Open the Settings on your android phone.
- Tap "Apps" or "Applications" to view a list of installed applications on your phone.
- Find and tap the "Survey" or "Retail" app.
- In the app settings page that appears, tap the "Notifications" category.
- Next, make sure the "Block All" setting is turned off.
Followed these instructions, but I do not have "survey" or "Retail" in my apps list and never have. So have you any more suggestions?
It's said there's a captcha thing and tells me to call support. I don't see one
Please sign in to leave a comment.