What is Openforce?
Openforce is one of Survey's partners and processes your payments. Openforce refers to payments as "settlements", so when you see that word, that's what it means.
How do I get started?
Openforce will send you an email / SMS inviting you to enroll. Click on the magic link in the message to begin. If you were provided Enrollment Instructions with an Activation Code, visit www.enrollic.com to enroll. If you did not receive an invitation or Enrollment Instructions, see your main point of contact at Survey.com
What information/documents do I need to complete enrollment?
You should have the following information available to complete the enrollment:
- Driver's license
- Banking info (routing and account number) if you want to get paid via direct deposit
- Social Security number
- Business name and EIN, if applicable
Will my pay rate change with Survey.com?
No. Enrolling in Openforce will not increase or decrease your pay rate. Openforce simply processes the payments. However, there are fees for your Occupational Accident insurance and a processing fee. See below for more info.
How will Openforce pay me?
You can choose to get paid via direct deposit during your enrollment; no voided check is needed.
You can also choose to get paid via prepaid debit card. If you choose this option, Openforce will mail a pre-paid debit card directly to your home 7–10 days after completing enrollment.
When will Openforce pay me?
You will request your payment through the Survey Merchandiser app in the Payment Center.
Payment requests made between 12am EST and 11am EST get processed two business days later.
Payment requests made between 11:01am EST and 11:59pm EST get processed three business days later.
What’s included in my IC Portal?
- View your settlement history and 1099s
- Access all your IC documents
- Access insurance certificate and claims information
- Update your profile and banking information
You also get access to Openforce's Member Benefits with a host of services and discounts that make life a little easier:
- Settlement advances through Zayzoon
- Managed business setup
- Discounted marketing and business tools
- Affordable health, auto and home insurance
- Vehicle rental and shopping discounts
- Accounting and tax prep savings
What is the cost?
The cost per payment (cost per settlement) will be:
Openforce Fee: 1.65% based on gross pay
Occupational Accidental Insurance Premium: 1.25% based on gross pay
Here is what that gets you:
- Low-cost occupational accident insurance.
- On-time, hassle-free settlements via direct deposit or pre-paid debit card.
- Member benefits such as discounts on health insurance, auto maintenance and more.
- Easy-to-use online portal that allows 24/7 access to important documents such as your 1099.
- On-demand help maintaining your independence, finding work, and staying in compliance.
What does Occupational Accident insurance do for me?
Occupational Accident insurance provides financial coverage for injuries incurred while working. This plan is negotiated by Openforce to ensure you receive a special group rate. By offering settlement-deducted premiums that are paid in arrears, we ensure you have the best coverage when you need it without needing to pay premiums for time not worked.