What is Openforce?
Openforce is one of Survey's partners and processes your payments. Openforce refers to payments as "settlements", so when you see that word, that's what it means.
How do I get started?
Click this link to enroll: ENROLL WITH OPENFORCE.
After you click the link, click Sign Up and then follow the prompts.
What information/documents do I need to complete enrollment?
You should have the following information available to complete the enrollment:
- Driver's license
- Banking info (routing and account number) if you want to get paid via direct deposit
- Social Security number
- Business name and EIN, if applicable
How will Openforce pay me?
You can choose to get paid via direct deposit during your enrollment; no voided check is needed.
You can also choose to get paid via prepaid debit card. If you choose this option, Openforce will mail a pre-paid debit card directly to your home 7–10 days after completing enrollment.
When will Openforce pay me?
You will request your payment through the Survey Merchandiser app in the Payment Center.
All Payment requests are processed on a next business day schedule.
Payments requested before 5pm EST will be paid on the next business day. Payments are not processed on weekends or holidays.
Payments requested AFTER 5pm EST on Fridays and weekends will be issued Tuesdays. If a Tuesday lands on a holiday, payments will be processed the following business day.
For fastest payment, be sure to request any existing balances M-F before 5pm EST to receive payment on the next business day.
Will my pay rate change with Survey.com?
No. Enrolling in Openforce will not increase or decrease your pay rate. Openforce simply processes the payments. However, there are fees for your Occupational Accident insurance and a processing fee. See below for more info.
What’s included in my IC Portal?
- View your settlement history and 1099s
- Access all your IC documents
- Access insurance certificate and claims information
- Update your profile and banking information
You also get access to Openforce's Member Benefits with a host of services and discounts that make life a little easier:
- Settlement advances through Zayzoon
- Managed business setup
- Discounted marketing and business tools
- Affordable health, auto and home insurance
- Vehicle rental and shopping discounts
- Accounting and tax prep savings
What is the cost?
The cost per payment (cost per settlement) will be:
Openforce Fee: 1.65% based on gross pay
Occupational Accidental Insurance Premium: 1.3% based on gross pay
Here is what that gets you:
- Low-cost occupational accident insurance.
- On-time, hassle-free settlements via direct deposit or pre-paid debit card.
- Member benefits such as discounts on health insurance, auto maintenance and more.
- Easy-to-use online portal that allows 24/7 access to important documents such as your 1099.
- On-demand help maintaining your independence, finding work, and staying in compliance.
What does Occupational Accident insurance do for me?
Occupational Accident insurance provides financial coverage for injuries incurred while working. This plan is negotiated by Openforce to ensure you receive a special group rate. By offering settlement-deducted premiums that are paid in arrears, we ensure you have the best coverage when you need it without needing to pay premiums for time not worked.