When you get paid depends on your payment method and when you completed your assignments:
- Assignments that meet all requirements* are approved on a fixed schedule of six (6) days from when they are uploaded
- Once approved, you can request a payment by going to the Payment Center in the app.
- Payments made by PayPal get processed the day after you request them
- Direct deposit / pre-paid debit card payments get processed 2-3 business days after you request them.
Please note that to get paid, you must request a payment through the app's Payment Center. You do not have to request a payment until you want to get paid. If you prefer to wait until your balance accumulates, you can do that.
* To get approved, assignments must satisfy all the requirements specified in the project. When your assignment gets reviewed, if your work doesn't satisfy all the requirements, you may be required to return to the store to complete the work. This could result in delays.
To get paid, you must:
- Have a payment method set up (either Openforce or PayPal)
- Have an Available for Payment balance of $5 or more
- Request the payment through the app's Payment Center
How to Request a Payment in the app's Payment Center
- Login to the app and tap the menu button (top left)
- Choose Payment Center
- Tap Request Payment
- Review the information shown on the popup and confirm if it's correct
Important Information About PayPal Requests:
- We do NOT use Paypal.me so do not enter that in the PayPal email field and do not send us payment requests via Paypal.me. This will delay your payment.
- Make sure the PayPal email you enter is correct. Check for typos, make sure it's the one listed in your PayPal account, make sure your account is set up.