Completed assignments that satisfy all requirements are approved for payment six (6) days after you upload them. This is a fixed schedule. Once approved, you may request a payment.
Payment requests get processed the business day after you request them. Business days do not include holidays or weekends, so payments are not processed on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays.
Please note that to get paid:
- You must request a payment through the app's Payment Center.
- You must be enrolled with Openforce, our payment processing partner**. Learn more and enroll here: https://merchandiser.survey.com/openforce
You do not have to request a payment until you want to get paid. If you prefer to wait until your balance accumulates, you can do that.
* To get approved, assignments must satisfy all the requirements specified in the project. When your assignment gets reviewed, if your work doesn't satisfy all the requirements, you may be required to return to the store to complete the work. This could result in delays.
How to Request a Payment in the app's Payment Center
- Login to the app and tap the menu button (top left)
- Choose Payment Center
- Tap Request Payment
- Review the information shown on the popup and confirm if it's correct
Is The email we use to log in the same one we get paid with
You may enter a different email for payment.
Do I have to have a PayPal account to get payed? or can I have a check sent to my address?
PayPal is the fastest way for you to get paid. Once your Available for Payment balance is $7.50, just enter your PayPal email address in the app and press "Request Payment" to start the payment process.
Article is closed for comments.