**IMPORTANT** We updated our payment terms on May 4, 2017. Please make sure you've read this article before you reach out to support. Thank you.
- We have three pay periods each month
- Each pay period spans three business days (business days don't include weekends or holidays)
- The pay periods cover payment requests made on or before the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month; requests made by the end of those days get paid in the next pay period (see schedule below)
- Pay periods begin on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month (unless one of those days is a weekend or holiday, in which case they begin on the next business day)
Things to know before you contact us:
- We cannot tell you the specific day or time you will be paid - just that it will be paid by 11:59pm EST on the last day of the pay period
- The date you request payment does not affect the specific date / time you will be paid
- Payments are not made in order of request or alphabetical order
Please note that questions about the specific timing of payments will not be answered. You should only email us if you don't see an expected payment hit your account by 11:59pm on the last day of the pay period.
The schedule below shows when you will get paid based on when you requested your payment. We process payments throughout the day during each three-day pay period, all the way up to 11:59pm EST on the last day listed below.