Openforce deducts fees from every payment request, including reimbursements. The fees are 1.65% for processing and 1.3% for insurance, for a total of 2.95% in fees.
However, Survey gives you a 4% commission on every payment requested via Openforce*, so you end up getting paid a little more than what you were credited for your assignments and product purchases.
The commissions are automatically credited to your account on the first business day of each month and are based on the total amount you requested via Openforce the previous month.
* Commission payment requests do NOT generate commissions. The 2.95% fees are deducted from the commission payment.
What does this mean for reimbursements?
While you do get reimbursed for more money than the cost of the items, this happens in separate transactions.
If you requested a $100 reimbursement today, you would be paid $97.05 the next business day. Then, on the first business day of the next month, the commission on that reimbursement would be $4.00, which nets you $3.88 after fees. Your $100 product purchase reimburses you $100.93.
If you have questions, please reach out to us in the app or by emailing email@example.com.