Here are a few instructions on how the app works when working at a reset/remodel shift. Make sure to follow the directions so that your time is tracked correctly. The app is our scheduling tool as well as your time card and how you receive directions so this is very important.
- Dress code - Jeans or slacks that are not ripped, dirty or torn. A plain shirt with no graphics such as a polo shirt, button up or plain solid color t-shirt. Closed toed comfortable shoes. No shorts, tank tops or sandals are allowed. A mask is mandatory and gloves are recommended for any work done in the coolers. Ideally a plain black shirt and clean jeans that are not ripped or torn and rubber soled sneakers.
- Pay Rate: This reset pays $15 / hour for the hours you work. Please note that the meal break is unpaid.
- Starting your Shift in the App: You can start the shift in the app 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. The shift will stay disabled in the app until then. The app acts like your time card so it will not allow you to start the shift too early or off site.
- When and where to start your shift: Start your shift the app while you're in the parking lot because you need to take a picture of the front of the store. This shows us your time and location. Then follow the directions in the app and go inside.
- What to do when you are ready to begin working: After following the directions in the app from outside of the building, go inside and find with the team lead and they will guide you through your day.
- After you sign in with the store manager: Do not complete the shift in the app yet, just put your phone away for now.
- Sign in to the log book. In most stores, this is a pen and paper system. Some stores will have an electronic check in, and in those stores, please take a photo of that screen if possible.
- Working more hours: If you are asked to work longer than the estimated time of the shift you will continue to be paid your hourly rate for the time you are at the store working.
- LUNCH BREAK: There will be a one hour lunch break that is unpaid.
- At the end of the shift: Open your app and follow the directions to end your shift, including signing out of the log book. Take a photo of the outside of the store from the survey in the app. This gives us the time and location in order to calculate your time on site for the day.
- Uploading your shift: You may upload the shift from the store or from WiFi at home but please do it ASAP. This will speed the approval process.
- After you've uploaded your reset will show up as PENDING APPROVAL: Survey's Review Team will go through your uploaded reset and adjust the pay to reflect the time you worked. Please do not be alarmed if your payment amount during the Review process is incorrect.
- Confirming your shift: You will get a message the day before each scheduled shift asking you to reply CONFIRM if you can still work the shift and DECLINE if you can't. It will come via text and in app message. Please only respond with one word and you only need to respond one way. We send the message out two ways because not all reps use just one form of communication. No need to answer both ways, whichever is the most convenient for you. We do this by request of the client and not responding can result in you being replaced.
Following these instructions will ensure a smooth and quick payout process and accurately track your time working at the store. Make sure to note any issues such as, a log book not being present, lunch break and any situation that you feel the client and our Review team needs to know to approve your shift. If you need immediate assistance, message in to support and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Have a great shift!