On this project, you will be shopping for and picking groceries at the Mt. Carmel Grocery Pickup Center Kroger. The grocery orders will be available in Kroger's app, which is embedded in the Survey Merchandiser app.
You will only have to pick the groceries and bring them through the checkout lane. You will not have to deliver them or place them in the buyers' vehicles.
The store's address is listed in two ways: 50 Old State Rte 74, Cincinnati, OH 45244 and 4630 Aicholtz Road, Cincinnati, OH 45244. It is a Kroger that has been converted to a pickup only location.
To learn more about the overall initiative, check out this article.
Requirements and Dress Code:
You're required to wear a mask when you are in the store. Gloves are not required but are strongly recommended.
Survey will reimburse you for mask, glove, and other personal protective equipment purchases. There is a survey in the Survey Merchandiser app for this. Contact us if you have questions or need help with reimbursement.
Before you go to the store:
- Make sure you have your Essential Services provider letter printed out
- Make sure you have a mask and gloves (required and Survey will reimburse your purchase of these items)
- Make sure your phone is charged
- Make sure you're following the dress code (khakis, solid colored polo, close-toed shoes)
- Make sure you know how to access your virtual badge (in the app, open the menu, choose My Profile, then View Authorization Badge)
When you're at the store:
- Start the assignment in the app when you're in the parking lot.
- Enter the store and check in with the manager / customer service desk. Tell them you're with Survey and you're there to do the grocery picking.
- Follow the instructions in the app and then you'll go to Kroger's Demeter app which will have the shopping orders.
Questions or Support:
If you have any questions please message us through the app or call your Survey contact. We're here to help.