Here at Survey.com we are always looking to improve your experience. With this brand new update, we are making the process even simpler.
Update Version 4.21:
- We are customizing the user experience even further. You will be able to provide more information such as the distance you are willing to travel, and if you would like to complete projects on weekends.
- Manage your preferences. The “Preferences” tab will provide a short description of each type of project, and from there you can tell us which ones you are interested in.
- Plan your routes more efficiently. Now you will be given an estimated travel time from your home to the location of your assignment using Google/Apple maps.
- We are giving you the power to view your archived projects. You can also choose to un-archive them, as well.
To change your preferences you will just go into the Survey Merchandiser app, go to the drop-down menu and down to “My Profile”. From there you will be able to see “Scheduling” and “My Preferences”.
Update Version 4.22:
- We have improved the lookup process to include UPC-E to UPC-A conversion to help improve the experience for reps.
- There is now simple check to help prevent users from accidentally marking items as "Not Carried" when they were scanned from the barcode scanner.
- We've added an option to enable text recognition on the barcodes scanned in the inventory scanner. When enabled, the app will attempt to read prices from the barcodes that the user scans. These prices will be silently logged in the answers to provide us extra data points about the items in the inventory section. In addition if there is a "list price" semantic question as a part of the questions for the item, users will be prompted to choose from detected prices to auto-fill that question with.
What to Expect In the Future
Moving forward, we hope the customization of these preferences will allow you to see the jobs that fit your needs.