Projects We Offer
Now, you’re probably looking at the different projects in your app and wondering “What do these all mean? What’s the difference?” Although the app does give instructions on how to do each project, here's the rundown on the differences:
These are pretty simple. You will find one of our clients’ products/promotional displays(e.g. Nabisco) and use the app to take pictures and enter the data. Some surveys involve scanning the products, and some will ask you specific questions such as:
- Which specific products you found
- How many items are on the shelf/display
- How many facings they have(the products that are facing towards the customer at the front of the shelf)
- Whether or not they have price tags
- What the price is listed as
These projects are little more hands on. Usually, they consist of completing a brief audit, and then you will:
- Restock shelves/coolers with the products found in the stock room
- Build promotional displays
- Straighten up the products (pull them to the front, clean up any debris, make sure the labels face forward, etc.)
- Remove any expired or expiring products
You will document all of this with before and after photos in the app.
This is when retailers decide to change the way products are arranged on the shelf. They involve removing every item from the shelf and replacing the products with new ones.
Resets have more of a “real-job” feel because they take 4-8 hours to complete, and you will work on a team that has a supervisor to assist.
Product Demos/Brand Ambassador:
For product demonstrations, you will go to stores and be a brand ambassador for our clients' products. These usually take 3-6 hours and have a pre-set schedule. We provide the necessary training, materials and a debit card that you will use to purchase the products on your table.
Being a brand ambassador consists of a lot of the same tasks that are asked of you for audits and merchandising, but you will also meet with the store manager. The goals of these meetings include:
- Telling them about our clients’ brand and products
- Discussing adding products, additional facings, or promotional support
- Getting feedback about how our clients’ products are selling
- Helping managers place orders for products