Completed assignments that satisfy all requirements are approved for payment six (6) days after you upload them. This is a fixed schedule. Once approved, you may request a payment.
All payment requests are processed on a next business day schedule.
Payments requested before 5pm EST will be paid on the next business day. Payments are not processed on weekends or holidays.
Payments requested AFTER 5pm EST on Fridays and weekends will be issued Tuesdays. If a Tuesday lands on a holiday, payments will be processed the following business day.
For fastest payment, be sure to request any existing balances M-F before 5pm EST to receive payment on the next business day.
Please note that to get paid:
- You must request a payment through the app's Payment Center.
- You must be enrolled with Openforce, our payment processing partner**. Learn more and enroll here: https://merchandiser.survey.com/openforce
You do not have to request a payment until you want to get paid. If you prefer to wait until your balance accumulates, you can do that.
* To get approved, assignments must satisfy all the requirements specified in the project. When your assignment gets reviewed, if your work doesn't satisfy all the requirements, you may be required to return to the store to complete the work. This could result in delays.
How to Request a Payment in the app's Payment Center
- Login to the app and tap the menu button (top left)
- Choose Payment Center
- Tap Request Payment
- Review the information shown on the popup and confirm if it's correct