Last updated on May 4, 2020.
Effective Friday, 5/8/2020, you will get paid seven (7) days from when you upload your assignment. Here's how it works:
- Assignments that meet all requirements* are approved on a fixed schedule of six (6) days from when they are uploaded
- Once approved, you can request a payment through the app, and payments are made the following day by 11:59pm EST.
- Survey's days run from 12am EST to 11:59pm EST
Please note that to get paid, you must request a payment through the app's Payment Center. You do not have to request a payment until you want to get paid. If you prefer to wait until your balance accumulates, you can do that.
* To get approved, assignments must satisfy all the requirements specified in the project. When your assignment gets reviewed, if your work doesn't satisfy all the requirements, you may be required to return to the store to complete the work. This could result in delays.
CT, MA, NJ, and NY:
Assignments completed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York will continue to be approved and paid on the COVID-19 schedule. Assignments completed in these states will continue to be approved about 1-2 days from upload, and payments will processed about 48 hours from payment request. This schedule will continue at least through May 31, 2020. Survey will revisit and update towards the end of May.
To learn more about Survey's policies as they relate to COVID-19, click here.
To get paid, you must:
- Have a PayPal account
- Have an Available for Payment balance of $5 or more
- Request the payment through the app's Payment Center
How to Request a Payment in the app's Payment Center
- Login to the app and tap the menu button (top left)
- Choose Payment Center
- Enter your PayPal email (if needed, will be pre-filled if you had already entered it)
- Tap Request Payment
- Review the information shown on the popup and confirm if it's correct
Important Information About Payment Requests:
- You can only request a payment through the app
- We do NOT use Paypal.me so do not enter that in the PayPal email field and do not send us payment requests via Paypal.me. This will delay your payment.
- Make sure the PayPal email you enter is correct. Check for typos, make sure it's the one listed in your PayPal account, make sure your account is set up.