If the Merchandiser application is taking up too much storage on your phone, you can clear up the stored files by logging out of the application and logging back in. Make sure to always upload any pending projects before trying to log out of the application. Newer versions of the Merchandiser application intelligently remove older files that are stored on your phone to prevent the application from taking up too much space. Always try to keep the Merchandiser application up to date with the latest version to have access to the latest features like this.
Articles in this section
- Code of Conduct
- Getting started with Survey.com
- What kinds of projects do you offer?
- I requested a store. Now what?
- Do I get a bonus if I refer friends?
- Help! My assignments aren't showing.
- Why are my completed visits showing as "Pending"?
- Probation Information
- How do I change my login email?
- Survey.com's Product Demo Policy