You need to have $5 or more in your Available for Payment balance to request a payment.
You can check your balance by going to the Payment Center in the app. To get there, select the menu button on the top left, and tap Payment Center.
In the Payment Center, you'll see your Lifetime Earnings, Available for Payment and Pending Approval balances. What are they?
- Lifetime Earnings is the total amount you've earned as a Survey Merchandiser. It is the sum of:
- The money you've been paid,
- The money you've requested but haven't been paid yet,
- The money you can request to be paid, and
- Pay from assignments that haven't been approved for payment yet
- Available for Payment is your unpaid earnings from visits we have approved.
- Pending Approval is your unpaid earnings from visits we are reviewing.
Tapping your Lifetime Earnings balance shows you your payment history (including payments requested that haven't been paid yet. Tapping Available and Pending balances show you the assignments that make up the balances.
To learn more about the approval and payment schedules, please go: Visit Approval and Payment Calendar.
For more information about the Payment Center balances, click here.