You get to choose which projects you'd like to work on. The app shows the requirements, time to complete, deadline, and the pay. We add new projects often, so you should always be able to find some you want.
Our app guides you through all projects with easy-to-follow instructions that include photos
Here are descriptions of our most common projects.
Audits / Mystery Shopping:
You'll find our clients' products and/or promotional displays, and use our app to take photos and enter data about:
- Which specific products you found
- How many items are on the shelf
- How many facings they have
- Whether or not they have price tags
These projects are more hands-on. Most of the time, you'll complete a brief audit, and you'll also:
- Restock shelves / coolers with products found in the stock room
- Build promotional displays
- Straighten up the products (pull them to the front, clean up any debris, make sure the labels face forward, etc.)
- Remove expired or expiring products
You'll document your work with before and after photos.
Every so often, retailers change the way products are arranged on their shelves (or even the entire store!). This is called a "reset" and involves removing every item from the shelf and replacing them with new ones.
Most resets take 4-8 hours to complete. You'll work on a team, and there will be a supervisor on premise to help you.
You'll go to stores and demonstrate our clients' products to shoppers. Product demos usually take 3-6 hours and are done on pre-set schedules. We provide training, materials, and a debit card you use to purchase the products for your table.
Brand Ambassador projects are similar to audits / merchandising ones. The difference is that you'll also meet with store managers. The goals of the manager meetings include:
- Telling them about our clients' brands and products
- Discussing adding products, additional facings, or promotional support
- Getting feedback about how our clients' products are selling
- Helping managers place orders for products